Auction Terms & Conditions AUCTION TERMS
1. REGISTRATION: Bids will be accepted from registered bidders only. You MUST REGISTER at cowley1.com PRIOR TO BIDDING online. There is a one time $1.00 credit card registration/verification fee which allows access to the Auction Platform (AUCTION FLEX). Pre-paid Credit Cards are Not Accepted. A drivers License is required for registration if bidding Live, onsite. Registration finalizes the bidders agreement to the terms and conditions of the sale. Please read ALL the terms prior to bidding.
2. AUCTION SALE: All bidders are responsible to independently verify the age, functionality, model, description, opearbility and condition of all items,and should inspect items before bidding. Individual appointments will be considered at the option of the Auction Company.
Sold in its' "AS IS CONDITION" with any and all faults, in its condition at time of sale without recourse by way of refund, reduction of the purchase price, or otherwise. Bidders should perform such independent investigation and evaluation with respect to the items they wish to bid on, as they deem necessary or appropriate. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
3. AGENCY: THE AUCTION COMPANY AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT THE SELLER ONLY.
4. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements on day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning the auction sale.
5. BIDDING: PRE-SET Bid Increments for this Auction will be as follows:
BIDS UP TO: INCREMENTS:
$ 100,000.00 $ 1,000.00
This is a Live Webcast Auction. The, onsite bidders, will be bidding against online bidders. The pace of the auction will be determined by the Auctioneer unless otherwise stated by the Auctioneer. Absentee bids may be taken at the discretion of the Auctioneer. The Auction Company reserves the right to enter bids on behalf of the absentee bidder. The Auctioneer is the sole arbitrater of the auction and has final say without liability to any party. The Auction Company can reomove any Item from the auction at any time, before or during the sale without liability. Should the auctioneer determine that the opening bid or high bid does not match the value of the item, the sale may be denied.
6. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A BUYER PREMIUM of 5.00% will be charged. The BUYER'S PREMIUM will be added to the high bid to determine the final sale price.
7. PAYMENT: Deposit of $2,500.00, in cash or bank check, required at the time of the auction from successful bidder. BANK CHECK TO BE MADE PAYABLE THE BUYER. Online bidders: Deposit must be received prior to bidding online or arrangements must be made with the auction company. Closing on or before March 1, 2019. No financing contingencies, cash purchase only.
8. REMOVAL OF ITEMS PURCHASED: N/A, Howlever all contents of this home DO convey with the property. Items cannot be removed until after closing.
9. INVENTORY LIST: N/A
10. ASSUMPTION OF RISK: Bidders entering upon the Property for the purpose of inspection or item removal, shall do so at their own risk. Auction company and seller assume no risk for bodily injury or damage to personal property.
11. WEBSITE: Visit cowley1.com for additional photos and other information.
12. GENERAL: The information contained here is subject to verification by all parties viewing it. No liability for its accuracy or any errors or omissions is assumed by Seller or the Auction Company.
Real Estate Auctions Only: Please read the Bidders Information Packet (BIP) for terms and conditions of the real estate auction/sale. Return the required registration form in the packet along with a copy or proof of deposit should you be bidding online. All items must be recieved prior to the auction or your bid will be denied.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms